DrH Clan Forum!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (Update) R.A.I.N. Progress Update.
HALO IS KICKED EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:17 pm by [FDR] HALO

» HALO IS KICKED
HALO IS KICKED EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:54 pm by [DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr]

» I can't enter Let's Play server anymore!!!Help!!!
HALO IS KICKED EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:52 pm by [DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr]

» Hardly as at as files
HALO IS KICKED EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:37 am by Ranger

» Forum Rules
HALO IS KICKED EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:35 am by Ranger

» Make 'Em Laugh: A TV Program About Comedians
HALO IS KICKED EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:59 pm by RonPrice

» Hello From Tasmania Australia
HALO IS KICKED EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:57 pm by RonPrice

» BM banned from here
HALO IS KICKED EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:27 am by [DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr]

» To show you what hackers are
HALO IS KICKED EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:39 am by Jumpman

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

HALO IS KICKED

3 posters

Go down

HALO IS KICKED Empty HALO IS KICKED

Post  [DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr] Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:34 am

Due to HALO not listening to my orders and harrassing me and DrH, he will be kicked from the moderators group and DrH.
Harass me or DrH one more time and I ban u from forums, IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?

Good day,
[DrH]Deathwatch[Fdr]
[DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr]
[DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr]
Leader/Administrator
Leader/Administrator

https://deathrebelliontohell.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

HALO IS KICKED Empty WTH?!!!

Post  [FDR] HALO Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:58 pm

[DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr] wrote:Due to HALO not listening to my orders and harrassing me and DrH, he will be kicked from the moderators group and DrH.
Harass me or DrH one more time and I ban u from forums, IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?

Good day,
[DrH]Deathwatch[Fdr]
Yes Sir. Sounds very fair, and I have a ton of respect for that. Thank you sir, and the best of luck to you and your clan.

Last edited by [FDR] SirDarkRider on Tue May 13, 2014 12:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Genius)
[FDR] HALO
[FDR] HALO
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

HALO IS KICKED Empty Re: HALO IS KICKED

Post  [DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr] Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:51 am

GOD DAMIT..... rockstar did nothing, u did nothing, i made forums. END OF STORY now ur kicked
[DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr]
[DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr]
Leader/Administrator
Leader/Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  [FDR] HALO Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:30 pm

[DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr] wrote:*** *****..... rockstar did nothing, u did nothing, i made forums. END OF STORY now ur kicked
Well, I was going to help. It doesn't matter anymore anyways. No one has been around and everyone seems to have moved on. I am afraid I may never. I continue to check this website every now and then. Anyways, here is what Jumpman said to me. Thanks for that man.

Re: Hey jump...
From Jumpman To MASTER CHIEF, Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:21 pm

Hi Halo, I read the topic and based on what I know of the drama (which may not be the whole story, I don't know), I can see where you're both coming from.

Deathwatch feels like he did all the work in making DrH into a proper clan; he recruited members, designed the forums, researched servers etc, and because he did all of that by himself, he feels like he should be its leader. When you and Rockstar disappeared for a while, he took on that role because there was nobody else to do it. Then, when you came back, he started treating you like any other member, and tried to give you orders etc. You were used to it all being equal, and didn't appreciate being talked down to, then things escalated from there. That's my understanding of what happened anyway.

My conclusion is this: Deathwatch probably deserves to be the leader, because of all the work he put into the clan in the last few months. That said, founding members (like yourself) are generally treated with respect by leaders because of how long they've been there and how useful they are in the running of the clan, and leaders will very rarely try and give them orders, so Deathwatch should also give you your due. If you like, you can add the (fdr.) suffix to your name to remind him. [DrH] Halo (fdr.) if you're still in the clan; Halo (DrH-fdr.) if you aren't. SoA collapsed recently because of a conflict between a founding member and the leader, so it's not like you guys are the first, and you won't be the last either.

This is the important bit.
I recommend trying to be civil and nice to each other in future, because you both deserve each other's respect for your roles in the clan. You're both intelligent enough people, so you should be able to discuss things and work them out between yourselves. Hope this helps.

Jumpman
I very much agree with him.

Last edited by [FDR] SirDarkRider on Tue May 13, 2014 12:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Previous post was outdated.)
[FDR] HALO
[FDR] HALO
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  [DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr] Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:47 am

very intelligent post jumpman, i listen to everything jumpman says, he is on my 'most repected people list' as to you halo, what DO u want? i mean rockstar is xrated and he never appears anyway and etc. etc., so we won't worry bout him. Now u halo, how did i treat u like ur nothing? i made ur rank leader, i made u moderator on te forums, i gave u extra training, in return i get a load of crap from u saying i'm a jerk etc. So halo, what do u want? i'll try my best to satify u because as i can see, what i've done is not enough, IS THAT CORRECT?

Tell me what u want, looking at that post, i presume u want the whole DrH?

[DrH]Deathwatch[Fdr]
[DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr]
[DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr]
Leader/Administrator
Leader/Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  [FDR] HALO Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:04 pm

LOL This was so stupid. I cannot believe I dragged it on this far. Anyways hello everyone.

Last edited by [DrH] Tamaki on Thu May 31, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because its old.)
[FDR] HALO
[FDR] HALO
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  IronSky Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:41 pm

To add to this shit. First, Rocstar is a hacker, so he is RoC type. Me and Cat recently busted asad using multihack at my server.
Proof as follows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKDLpi3dPe8
Skip to 1:30, he shoots trough bench, before he could possibly see me. He even had greater ping.

As for DrH... No, you cannot take founder rights away, unless they give them to you, like with me and evf.

Founder possesses the "copyright" over the clan. In this case it is cut in three.
When I got evf. for myself I named cat as co-founder. While I hold the copyright, we run things together.

If he disappears, I take over 100%. When he comes back, he gets the other 50% of command.
Well, of course I own the forums, Xfire, youtube, clan vid copyrights... Power struggle would be short.

So, if you started your project together, I suggest ending it that way as well.

Now you should ask Halo / Rockstar whether they want to keep leading the clan with you or not.

Well, Rockstar is hacker and RoC, and that is TWO bad things at once.

Ask Halo.

Next...
IronSky
IronSky
Officer
Officer

http://www.evf-clan.net

Back to top Go down

Post  [DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr] Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:35 am

IronSky wrote:To add to this shit. First, Rocstar is a hacker, so he is RoC type. Me and Cat recently busted asad using multihack at my server.
Skip to 1:30, he shoots trough bench, before he could possibly see me. He even had greater ping.

As for DrH... No, you cannot take founder rights away, unless they give them to you, like with me and evf.

Founder possesses the "copyright" over the clan. In this case it is cut in three.
When I got evf. for myself I named cat as co-founder. While I hold the copyright, we run things together.

If he disappears, I take over 100%. When he comes back, he gets the other 50% of command.
Well, of course I own the forums, Xfire, youtube, clan vid copyrights... Power struggle would be short.

Now you should ask Halo / Rockstar whether they want to keep leading the clan with you or not.

Ask Halo.

Next...

indeed, it's not actually rockstar, it's xrated, haven't seen him in years, anyway, he's out of the clan anyway, he's not even registered on forums. as for u halo, AS I ASKED BEFORE, what do u want from me? IF NOTHING, then shut the fuck up and continue making ur own clan
[DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr]
[DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr]
Leader/Administrator
Leader/Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  [FDR] HALO Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:15 pm

[DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr] wrote:
IronSky wrote:To add to this ****. First, Rocstar is a hacker, so he is RoC type. Me and Cat recently busted asad using multihack at my server.

Ask Halo.

Next...

indeed, it's not actually rockstar, it's xrated, haven't seen him in years, anyway, he's out of the clan anyway, he's not even registered on forums. as for u halo, AS I ASKED BEFORE, what do u want from me? IF NOTHING, then shut the **** up and continue making ur own clan

Sounds good. Obviously, this whole thing has fallen to pieces. No one in the actual "Clan" has been on in years. I really hate to see it go like this, and I wish we could play just one last time. It seems like this all happened way longer than 2 years ago. Thanks to everyone for the help and understanding.

Last edited by [FDR] SirDarkRider on Tue May 13, 2014 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
[FDR] HALO
[FDR] HALO
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  [DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr] Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:54 pm

Well good for you, you can have my clan.... I don't even know WTF is going on

PEACE
[DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr]
[DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr]
Leader/Administrator