Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (Update) R.A.I.N. Progress Update.
Thu May 31, 2012 7:17 pm by [FDR] HALO

» HALO IS KICKED
Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:54 pm by [DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr]

» I can't enter Let's Play server anymore!!!Help!!!
Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:52 pm by [DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr]

» Hardly as at as files
Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:37 am by Ranger

» Forum Rules
Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:35 am by Ranger

» Make 'Em Laugh: A TV Program About Comedians
Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:59 pm by RonPrice

» Hello From Tasmania Australia
Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:57 pm by RonPrice

» BM banned from here
Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:27 am by [DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr]

» To show you what hackers are
Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:39 am by Jumpman

Shopmotion


Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum


DrH vs....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DrH vs....

Post  [DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr] on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:47 am

Hi DrH clan members, I know you're all thinking WHEN IS THIS CLAN GOING TO HAVE AN EVENT OR HAVE A CLAN WAR??????

So I have challenged a number of clans to a Clan War including: |VM|, [RøC], [b2fi], evf.
This is the roster and details I posted on their forums, does anyone(who is listed below, have a problem with the date or any other problems? Please let me know ASAP= As Soon As Possible!

1) Name of our clan = DrH (Death's rebelllion to hell)
2) Website URL = deathrebelliontohell.forumotion.com
3) Contact:
1. Email = deathwatch12@hotmail.com
2. PM me at any forums.
3. Xfire deathwatch12
3) Preferred date and time of the CW = Saturday, May 21st, 2011 @ 2:00PM Austrailan Central Time (GMT+9:30)
4) Our roster:
1. [DrH]Deathwatch[Fdr]
2. [ÐrH]OpticReaper
3. [DrH]It Wasn't me![Ldr]
4. [DrH]*BlackDeath*[Ldr],
Backups: Depends… I’m pretty sure one on roster list won’t turn up.
5) Type = depending
6) Game mode = TDM or CTF (You can decide on mod well we.)
7) Time limit = 30 minutes x 2 rounds
8 ) Server(s) to play on = 1 round on the SWD community server, 1 round on the [RøC] server
9) Any other questions email me >> deathwatch12@hotmail.com or.. post reply here >> http://deathrebelliontohell.forumotion.com
10) Any other additional support or changes I will notify you before the clan war.
.
[DrH]Deathwatch[Fdr]


Last edited by [DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr] on Tue May 10, 2011 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated.)

_________________

avatar
[DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr]
Leader/Administrator
Leader/Administrator

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-01-11

View user profile http://deathrebelliontohell.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DrH vs....

Post  [b²fi] ±¥mßålå±® on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:51 pm

Copying my clan war form w/o telling me, that's not very nice...
avatar
[b²fi] ±¥mßålå±®
Soldier
Soldier

Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-01-12
Age : 25
Location : Quebec, Canada

View user profile http://b2fi.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: DrH vs....

Post  [DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr] on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:54 pm

[b²fi] ±¥mßålå±®️ wrote:Copying my clan war form w/o telling me, that's not very nice...
Oh well, sry mate Very Happy

_________________

avatar
[DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr]
Leader/Administrator
Leader/Administrator

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-01-11

View user profile http://deathrebelliontohell.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DrH vs....

Post  [DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr] on Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:07 am

1) Name of our clan = DrH (Death's rebelllion to hell)
2) Website URL = deathrebelliontohell.forumotion.com
3) Contact:
1. Email = deathwatch12@hotmail.com
3) Preferred date and time of the CW = Wednesday, April 27th, 2011 @ 12:00PM Austrailan Central Time (GMT+9:30)
4) Our roster:
1. [DrH]Deathwatch[Fdr]
2. [DrH]It Wasn't me![Ldr]
Backups:[DrH]*BlackDeath*[Ldr], [DrH]ZajebistaTHC, [DrH]Assassin[Mjr]
5) Type = 3v3 or 2v2 depending
6) Game mode = TDM or CTF (no mods)
7) Time limit = 30 minutes x 2 rounds
8 ) Server(s) to play on = 1 round on the SWD Community server, 1 round on the [RøC] server
9) Any other questions email me >> deathwatch12@hotmail.com or.. post reply here >> http://deathrebelliontohell.forumotion.com
10) Any other additional support or changes I will notify you before the clan war.
I have changed some things as you can see. I don't think [DrH],,,TerroR,,, can make it. I have replaced him [DrH]Dealer. So it would probably just be me and It Wasn't me!, Dealer. It Wasn't me! and Dealer, can you make it? Please tell me you can. I really want this war to happen. Thx, it would be against evf. by the looks of things. So yeah. Line up for evf. would probably evf. Dead Eyes, evf. Ironsky[Ldr] and evf. Cozza Frenzy[Ldr]. I really need to know if It Wasn't Me! and Dealer can attend at that time!!! Please reply ASAP!!!!
[DrH]Deathwatch[Fdr]

_________________

avatar
[DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr]
Leader/Administrator
Leader/Administrator

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-01-11

View user profile http://deathrebelliontohell.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DrH vs....

Post  [DrH]*BlackDeath*[Ldr] on Sat May 07, 2011 9:15 am

[DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr] wrote:Hi DrH clan members, I know you're all thinking WHEN IS THIS CLAN GOING TO HAVE AN EVENT OR HAVE A CLAN WAR??????

So I have challenged a number of clans to a Clan War including: |VM|, [RøC], [b2fi], evf.
This is the roster and details I posted on their forums, does anyone(who is listed below, have a problem with the date or any other problems? Please let me know ASAP= As Soon As Possible!

1) Name of our clan = DrH (Death's rebelllion to hell)
2) Website URL = deathrebelliontohell.forumotion.com
3) Contact:
1. Email = deathwatch12@hotmail.com
3) Preferred date and time of the CW = Wednesday, March 27th, 2011 @ 12:00PM Austrailan Central Time (GMT+9:30)
4) Our roster:
1. [DrH]Deathwatch[Fdr]
2. [DrH],,,TerroR,,,
3. [DrH]It Wasn't me![Ldr]
Backups:[DrH]*BlackDeath*[Ldr], [DrH]ZajebistaTHC, [DrH]Assassin[Mjr]
5) Type = 3v3 or 2v2 depending
6) Game mode = TDM or CTF (no mods)
7) Time limit = 30 minutes x 2 rounds
8 ) Server(s) to play on = 1 round on the [SoA] server, 1 round on the [RøC] server
9) Any other questions email me >> deathwatch12@hotmail.com or.. post reply here >> http://deathrebelliontohell.forumotion.com
10) Any other additional support or changes I will notify you before the clan war.
.
[DrH]Deathwatch[Fdr]
Let's vs. evf. first, I don't want to be backup plz.
avatar
[DrH]*BlackDeath*[Ldr]

Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DrH vs....

Post  [DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr] on Sun May 08, 2011 7:59 am

[DrH]*BlackDeath*[Ldr] wrote:
[DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr] wrote:Hi DrH clan members, I know you're all thinking WHEN IS THIS CLAN GOING TO HAVE AN EVENT OR HAVE A CLAN WAR??????

So I have challenged a number of clans to a Clan War including: |VM|, [RøC], [b2fi], evf.
This is the roster and details I posted on their forums, does anyone(who is listed below, have a problem with the date or any other problems? Please let me know ASAP= As Soon As Possible!

1) Name of our clan = DrH (Death's rebelllion to hell)
2) Website URL = deathrebelliontohell.forumotion.com
3) Contact:
1. Email = deathwatch12@hotmail.com
3) Preferred date and time of the CW = Wednesday, March 27th, 2011 @ 12:00PM Austrailan Central Time (GMT+9:30)
4) Our roster:
1. [DrH]Deathwatch[Fdr]
2. [DrH],,,TerroR,,,
3. [DrH]It Wasn't me![Ldr]
Backups:[DrH]*BlackDeath*[Ldr], [DrH]ZajebistaTHC, [DrH]Assassin[Mjr]
5) Type = 3v3 or 2v2 depending
6) Game mode = TDM or CTF (no mods)
7) Time limit = 30 minutes x 2 rounds
8 ) Server(s) to play on = 1 round on the [SoA] server, 1 round on the [RøC] server
9) Any other questions email me >> deathwatch12@hotmail.com or.. post reply here >> http://deathrebelliontohell.forumotion.com
10) Any other additional support or changes I will notify you before the clan war.
.
[DrH]Deathwatch[Fdr]
Let's vs. evf. first, I don't want to be backup plz.
KK, wait. I'll have to update the CW details first.

_________________

avatar
[DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr]
Leader/Administrator
Leader/Administrator

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-01-11

View user profile http://deathrebelliontohell.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DrH vs....

Post  IronSky on Mon May 09, 2011 12:12 pm

[DrH]*BlackDeath*[Ldr] wrote:
Let's vs. evf. first, I don't want to be backup plz.


Anyday.
avatar
IronSky
Officer
Officer

Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 25
Location : Oblivion

View user profile http://www.evf-clan.net

Back to top Go down

Re: DrH vs....

Post  [b²fi] ±¥mßålå±® on Wed May 11, 2011 5:31 pm

IronSky wrote:
[DrH]*BlackDeath*[Ldr] wrote:
Let's vs. evf. first, I don't want to be backup plz.


Anyday.

Your funeral Death, not a wise move to start with the best guys right off the bat...
If I were you I would start with a more modest clan... say RoC? Razz
They shouldn't be that much of a challenge to you guys. That is, if they decide to rage quit within the first five minutes like they always do, HAHAHAHA!
avatar
[b²fi] ±¥mßålå±®
Soldier
Soldier

Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-01-12
Age : 25
Location : Quebec, Canada

View user profile http://b2fi.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: DrH vs....

Post  Ranger on Wed May 11, 2011 8:34 pm

VM is kinda modest...
avatar
Ranger
Private
Private

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DrH vs....

Post  asad on Wed May 11, 2011 10:18 pm

[b²fi] ±¥mßålå±®️ wrote:
If I were you I would start with a more modest clan... say RoC? Razz
They shouldn't be that much of a challenge to you guys. That is, if they decide to rage quit within the first five minutes like they always do, HAHAHAHA!

What do you think huh?
You think you win a clanwar by yourself? By playing for 5 mins and arguing that you won it. Now stop crying.
avatar
asad
Private
Private

Posts : 84
Join date : 2011-01-20
Location : Saudi arabia but iam a paki

View user profile http://rogueopsclan.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DrH vs....

Post  [DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr] on Thu May 12, 2011 3:17 am

[b²fi] ±¥mßålå±®️ wrote:
IronSky wrote:
[DrH]*BlackDeath*[Ldr] wrote:
Let's vs. evf. first, I don't want to be backup plz.


Anyday.

Your funeral Death, not a wise move to start with the best guys right off the bat...
If I were you I would start with a more modest clan... say RoC? Razz
They shouldn't be that much of a challenge to you guys. That is, if they decide to rage quit within the first five minutes like they always do, HAHAHAHA!
Can you call him Black? Or BD? Or BlackDeath? I'm Death and noone gets that name.
@Ranger, I would like to fight with VM. But you fuckers have noone in your clan and your forums are kinda dead so no. RoC, they don't respond on their forums either. RoC is becoming more and more deader.

_________________

avatar
[DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr]
Leader/Administrator
Leader/Administrator

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-01-11

View user profile http://deathrebelliontohell.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DrH vs....

Post  Jumpman on Thu May 12, 2011 2:15 pm

Yeah, sorry about that. Dice is taking a short leave of absence for some real life stuff, so we don't really want to be making arrangements until that gets resolved. We'll be back with you as soon as possible. Until then, you can just replay the results of every funwar we've ever had in your head; shouldn't be that hard to remember, we've won every one Wink
avatar
Jumpman
Private
Private

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DrH vs....

Post  [b²fi] ±¥mßålå±® on Thu May 12, 2011 4:29 pm

Jumpman wrote:Yeah, sorry about that. Dice is taking a short leave of absence for some real life stuff, so we don't really want to be making arrangements until that gets resolved. We'll be back with you as soon as possible. Until then, you can just replay the results of every funwar we've ever had in your head; shouldn't be that hard to remember, we've won every one Wink

LMFAO
avatar
[b²fi] ±¥mßålå±®
Soldier
Soldier

Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-01-12
Age : 25
Location : Quebec, Canada

View user profile http://b2fi.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: DrH vs....

Post  Ranger on Thu May 12, 2011 6:57 pm

We are mercenaries.
plus with u posting in our forum it is not dead.


Last edited by Ranger on Thu May 12, 2011 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ranger
Private
Private

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DrH vs....

Post  asad on Thu May 12, 2011 8:54 pm

Jumpman wrote:Yeah, sorry about that. Dice is taking a short leave of absence for some real life stuff, so we don't really want to be making arrangements until that gets resolved. We'll be back with you as soon as possible. Until then, you can just replay the results of every funwar we've ever had in your head; shouldn't be that hard to remember, we've won every one Wink

Or we could probably "arrange" a funwar. Twisted Evil
avatar
asad
Private
Private

Posts : 84
Join date : 2011-01-20
Location : Saudi arabia but iam a paki

View user profile http://rogueopsclan.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DrH vs....

Post  [DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr] on Fri May 13, 2011 10:23 am

Jumpman wrote:Yeah, sorry about that. Dice is taking a short leave of absence for some real life stuff, so we don't really want to be making arrangements until that gets resolved. We'll be back with you as soon as possible. Until then, you can just replay the results of every funwar we've ever had in your head; shouldn't be that hard to remember, we've won every one Wink
Cool, finally someone who plays this demo has a life....

_________________

avatar
[DrH]Deathwatch[Ldr]
Leader/Administrator
Leader/Administrator

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-01-11

View user profile http://deathrebelliontohell.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DrH vs....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum